Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whoops! and Give in to Sin

Michelle ManxOk. Shame on me. It has been not quite a month since my last posting. I shall hang my head in shame. But fear not! I've been taking photos like nobody's business. I promise I'll be keeping it more steady and catch you up on what I've been doing.

Last week was Give in to Sin. This was a benefit for Sinsations in Austin. Their lease expires in less than two months and the owner of the property has decided not to renew it. Morgan wasn't expecting it, so a bunch of people helped get this benefit together for her so she could have the funds to move. Morgan does quite a bit for the local community with the other benefits she puts on, so it was time to give back.

The show was at Red7. There were bands, burlesque, boobs, beer, art, and spankings. It was a pretty great show with lots of interesting folks walking around in not so much. Met some cool people too. Here's some more of the evening.

The full set of photos can be found on my myspace page (mostly because I was lazy and didn't want to use flickr).



The art:

Amy and Morgan

In the art booth

Morgan and Riot

The comedy:

Austin's Lizardman

The fun:

Swinging in the breeze

The burlesque:

2009 Give in to Sin-4799

Michelle Manx

The flames:

Flaming Swords

Poi Spinner

The bands:


2009 Give in to Sin-4987

2009 Give in to Sin-4845

The Band

No comments: