Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Pixelated Coyote goes to Amazon

When I started this blog, I thought about different ways to make it pay off a bit monetarily. No, not because I want to sneak hard earned copper pennies out of readers, but because some of you out there might want to support me in my effort to become a better photographer. Plus, I figure if I can direct you at some good information that you don't already know about, you get get something out of this too.

With that said, I opened up a small aStore with Amazon to list books that I've gotten over the last few years (or plan to get soon) that have helped me move forward in my photography. Over the coming weeks, I will be posting reviews of each book and what I found helpful out of each.

For now, if you're interested in what the lineup is, please check out the link on the right that goes to the Amazon store.

Oh, and on a positive note, I've made $0.63 so far ... well on my way to a Nikon D300. :-D

(Really, though, thanks for your support.)

No comments: