Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hooray Music!

The Judy'sWow, awesome news! Last year, on a lark, I got invited to the Austin Music Awards by my good friend Scarlett. I asked if there was any chance I could bring my camera to the show. She poked around and got the OK from the show director. I ended up having quite a bit of fun and got some amazing photos of musicians like The Judy's, Gary Clark Jr., Billy Gibbons, and many others. My photos apparently made the rounds of the event staff and were well received.

The other evening, Scarlet called me up after having just gotten out of the first volunteers meeting for the award show. I'm getting to come back to the show and take photos again! I'm so looking forward to this! And with luck, I'll have my D300 by then so I'll have even more fun.

You can see my photos from the 2008 Austin Music Awards on my Flickr stream.

No comments: