Wednesday, January 13, 2010

365/13 Don't throw me under the bus, bro!

365/13 Don't throw me under the bus, bro!

Well, I had planned on doing some flash work for today's photo, but I'm physically sapped. I feel like I was run over by this bus. And then, the driver was nice enough to back up over my bloodied body to make sure the job was completed.

Well, not really.

But I'm still worn out.

I did manage to finish Within the Frame last night. Only 5 days behind schedule for my 52 books in 52 weeks goal. I guess I'm falling behind. I'll need to work on that and catch up somewhere. VisionMongers is next.

But, for now ... I'm going to zonk out and get my energy back up for tomorrow. Definitely going to need it with the weather getting craptastical again. Wet with a chance of rain, they say.

Just what we need.

No comments: