Wednesday, March 3, 2010

365/60 Dead Tired

365/60 Dead Tired

"God help me. I'm so tired. I need my sleep. I make no bones about it. I need eight hours a day, and at least ten at night ..."

Bill Hicks


Long day with an early start. By the end of the day, I want nothing more to do than to fall into bed and sleep until I'm ready to wake. Not one moment more, not one moment less.

It's days like this that I dread on this project because, invariably, I get to my last give waking minutes and remember that I have yet to shoot something. And then, I scramble around the house looking for something to do, but it can only expend enough energy to keep me from actually waking up.

So, tonight, I flopped on the bed, dropped the camera into place, and let it snap a few photos for me while I napped. Worked out great.

No comments: