Saturday, March 13, 2010

365/69 There's always time for lubricant!

365/69 There's always time for lubricant!

Nurse Tate: I'll get the lubricant...

Dr. Paulson: No time for lubricant!

Harry Block: There's ALWAYS time for lubricant!


Evolution


Evolution is one of my favorite movies. Campy action, guns, aliens, Orlando Jones. What more could you want?

Anyway, we watched it again recently and I had this quote stuck in my head for some reason while fishing around for something to shoot for the day. Why? Well, slacker me had let my photo go to the last minute, so it was thrown together two minutes before bed while stumbling out in the garage for something to shoot.

The quote kept bobbling through my head.

And then, I spied it. This small can of 3-in-1 oil that has proven so useful around the house these last few years. You can see how well used it's been: banged up, creased, rusty, and generally crud covered. Just like a well used can of oil should be. So, of course, I had to pair the two up. Because if history has proven, even at 1:30am, there's always time for lubricant.

If you haven't seen the movie, you should check it out. The lubricant scene is worth it. Just make sure you have an ice cream ready.

No comments: